Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Monday

Had a great last day! Finished up a few wood working projects. They are ready for varnish. We also put new screens on 4 of the windows in the main house (Cory & Chris).
Some of the regulars along with a few new kids showed up after lunch for our volleyball circle.
John-Pierre had a group of children and a few parents come up to our guest house so we could hand out the toothbrushes and toothpaste. Amazing how these kids will sit for long periods. They love to get there picture taken and then look at it. They were all very grateful. Said my goodbyes to a few of the young men who would visit me each afternoon to talk and learn English.
Still impressed with how happy and friendly all the children are with very little material items. Many if not all do not have electricity or water in there homes.
I know that I have received the greatest blessings just being around them.
I will miss not hearing my name called out from across the campus by the kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment